Hey, Kieran here,
And you’re reading my honest and in-depth review about what I thought about The Simple Golf Swing.
However, please note this is only a review, and you cannot actually buy the product on this page. If you are looking for the product page then please click here.
Why am I writing this? Well, at first when I was interested in purchasing The Simple Golf Swing, I couldn’t find any reviews which actually went into depth and gave an honest and critical review. That’s why I am writing this – to provide you with the type of review I was looking for when I purchased the guide.
In this review, I am going to go into both the good points and the bad points so you know exactly what to expect before (if) you end up buying The Simple Golf Swing.
So what exactly is The Simple Golf Swing?
The Simple Golf Swing consists of a 32 page ebook, a video course which goes into depth on your long game and your short game, and several more free bonuses to help you improve your golf swing.
The whole point of the golf swing guide is to help you improve your swing, and ultimately help you become a better player. The guide itself promises to make you ‘break 80’. Although for some players this may seem quite optimistic, I somewhat agree that if you do put all of the methods the course teaches you into action, then there is no reason why you can’t break 80.
The ebook itself is not just a big pile of text, if that’s what you’re expecting. In fact, there are loads of pictures in it which make the learning experience from the ebook a whole lot easier. The ebook is the ‘meat’ of The Simple Golf Swing, and goes into real depth on almost all parts of the golf swing – long game, and short game.
The videos obviously seem like the most attractive part of The Simple Golf Swing before you buy it, and they are – in my opinion. There are hours of videos, and yet again they go into real depth on every part of the standard golf swing. They are extremely beneficial compared to the ebook as obviously, you can see exactly what you are being taught, and you know exactly what to change when practicing yourself.
Although there are not many golf guides around on the internet, I have read a few before, but none have ever been as easy to follow, and as effective to implement as The Simple Golf Swing, I believe.
I am now going to tell you about the bad points, and also the good points about The Simple Golf Swing, starting with the bad.
BAD points about The Simple Golf Swing
Obviously, this golf guide is not perfect I am sure you will understand:
- The ebook requires a lot of time, and patience to go through. It’s not the type of ebook you can skim through and pick up the main points on its teachings straight away. I found that you must concentrate on only 1 or 2 sections of the ebook at the one time.
- There is no real ‘support’ that comes with purchasing The Simple Golf Swing. This means that if you don’t completely understand something in the ebook, there is nothing you can really do. However, I should add that the videos do clear up quite a lot of which you may not understand in the ebook.
GOOD points about The Simple Golf Swing
With the bad comes this good. And you will be pleased to hear that I found there was much more good points about The Simple Golf Swing than there was bad!
- The videos are extremely easy to understand, and go through step by step almost every aspect which is covered in the ebook. Furthermore, the videos are all split up into their respective topics, which make looking back a whole lot easier.
- There are loads of pictures in the ebook which makes it a whole lot more enjoyable, and much easier to follow.
- The steps and guides in The Simple Golf Swing are appropriate for almost all levels of golf I believe, as it shows you the bare basics first before going into the real advanced parts.
- The buying process is completely easy, and simple even for the least of computer techys! As soon as the payment is made you get the ebook and videos instantly, and you can start reading and watching The Simple Golf Swing course straight away!
Overall, what do I think?
If you are a keen golfer like me, beginner or expert, I really do believe that The Simple Golf Swing is worth every penny, and there is no reason why it wouldn’t manage to really help your golf swing. The ebook and the videos are easy to follow, easy to put into operation, and extremely easy to practice whether at the golf course or the range. The ebook itself is pack start to finish of very effective yet simple methods which will make your golf swing a whole lot better.
Should you buy it? If you really want to improve your golf swing, then definitelly!
I really hope my review has helped you come to a decision!